Monday, January 15, 2007

you're it.

hmm.
today the REAL lesson began le! hahas.., so sianz.. and i haven even touched my hw loh:(
sch relly sux
but the ppl kindda nice.
i love the atmosphere.
hate the lessons:(

lectures are BORING lah! so stupid...
i cannt even adsorb
keep day-dreaming..:( haiz.
why?

tutorials are fine.. at least we are involved, i think.
but chem prac... yeah! esp chem prac SUX!
the teacher is stupid.
he thinks im RESPONSIBLE!
wth.
he made me chem rep-.-
tt be the most idiotic decision.
fuck.

haiz.
hw sux.
sch sux.
teachers sux.
class sux.
everything sux.
chem teacher sux.

john rawks :)

lol... so ego :)
wadever.. JARVIS SMSED ME TODAY!
im so happy lah hahas..
he called me JOHN GOR GOR>>>
relly raised my spirits:)
aw...

i need someone to talk to.
i can only think of ONE person.. but
nvm.

i cannt stop thinking abt...
abt...
haiz.
sux

yea when i got home, my mum told me we got a new car.
woah.
its a new honda cevic! cool eh.
i took sum pics wait...
later i put it upp.
hahas
jealous?! bet you are hahas.

i dun feel like typing le.. very lazy.
hw.
sad.



oh yah... ai mei wans me to mention her name here.
so.
AIMEI IS A LOSER :)

No comments: