Saturday, January 20, 2007

amusing

i dialed your number.
Thank God, the phone rang.
hello. yes, yes john here.
yah we haven been talking so...
oh ok. yea..
no! no relly its ok. yah realy its ok.
yea. thanks... bye.

you have forsakened me.
no probably not.
you were busy.
i know you were.
i just want to believe.

all this years you've been by my side.
you loved me, you cared for me.
you were always THERE for me...

where are you now?
for you, Love is your greatest, unforgiveable sin.
for me.
i grieved to see you drowning in misery.
life was never fair.
i know.

we left at the crossroads.
destined for seperate ways
you left me an angel
memories to protect me
filled me with anguish.

you told me you'll try.
try to forget.

and yes! you did.
you succeeded.
well done, but you left with me nothing.
good for you.
just let me suffer in silence.
in peace
and death.

there, you found it funny,
its a joke.

ah...
jarvis didnt sms me today:(
javis is a BAD boy!
hahas... aiyo... he didnt even reply me on msn:(
nvm.. tmr i'll be meeting him and his goonna PAY!! lol.

kayaking was okkk..
today was a super long training cos we're gonna get our one star!
yea...
capsizing in dirty, mulky, yucky waters was stupid.
when i grow up i make sure i get my maid to clean up kallang river XD
hahas okok jkjk.
i not so bad.
yep.
at the end of the training all of us kanna pumped like dunno wad. so stupid lah hahas.
and we walked in the rain.
everyone was like complaining all the way.
it was funny thou hahas!

after training me, wei han, mao cheng and choa teng ( dunno how to spell o.0) went to eat lunch.. eh no dinner at Mac!.. again at tpy hahas.
i accidentally made weihan angry:( so sad lah..
hope he forgive me already:(

haiz nvm.. tmr stil hav training loh.
yeap:)

i am gonna keep my promise, forever, for you.

No comments: