Tuesday, January 16, 2007

no. its not water

stupid life.
stupid mistake.
stupid.

everything dont seems to be going right for me...:(
and i cannt say it here.
i cannt tell her.
it all seems so fucked up to me.:(

argh.
i just wun bleed!
the wound dun seem to heal
why dun you just let me die.
life now sucks.

sch sucks today too.
lessons are boring. esp lectures.
actually the tutorials are fine.
my class sux. relly big time.
bloody hell.

haiz.
seems like ive been cursing alot recently.

after sch i waited like 2.5hrs before me and weihan and benlim made your way to J8.
yea we went to meet up with my sjab sec friends
haiz.
was fun.
i really missed em.
their crappy crap
their amazing personalities that captivates me.
their joy.
i lack so much.
i wan too much.
wow... wee liang suddenly become so super tall.

fuck.
i wan to change.
im sorry but i really do.
i wan you to listen
but.
nvm.

jarvis smsed me today too! hahas.
made me happy.
but.
sorry jarvis di di.
couldnt sms back cos my bill just came.:(
617 sms.es

yea. exceded X(

great. wonderful exciting stupid day.
will tmr be better.
never.
piano lesson today sux too.
couldnt get any scales right.
teacher was nice thou.
he understands.
sorry and thankyou.

whats happening to me?

No comments: