Thursday, January 18, 2007

obssessed

honey, we need to talk.
girl i missed you so badly babe.
please wake up.

or maybe i shld.
pathetic? yeah i guess.
life sux truly
begone be my reality, my history
my impressions, my person
my human, my life.

yes,
i'll die for you.
because not tt i love you,
but alas.
where goes my meaning for existing on this burning hell
darling, will you kill me
just dun let me bleed forever
for i rather my name be written on the stone.

i will fall at your feet.
die lying on the floor.
you will watch me disappear.
fading away.
i thought i saw you crying.
no i didnt
i wanted to tell you not to cry.
not to grieve.
hell your eyes werent even red.
no they were not.
but
i saw you smiling.
a radiant smile.
goodness me.
yes you smiled at my defeat.
my failure.
you plotted.
you schemed
how the fuck did i managed to love you?
thank you.

No comments: