Wednesday, January 31, 2007

my ring///:(

Today i PON-NED school!
yea. hahas:) yah but my parents dun noe and so, dun plan to give parents letter!
hahas! lol.
i was thinking, if I can pon sch, aka lesson, aka subjuect periods,
can gals pon periods too o.0? XD
lol wad a joke!
i asked my sis this qns (as a joke)
guess wads she said!
"take pill loh!"
lol lol lol.-.-

haiz. i cant type this entry properly COS MY SIS KEEPS INTERUPTING!!!!!!!!:(
and shes looking now lol. -.-
now she's scolding.. lalalalala. im trying to ignore.

yeap! i pon sch and went to orchard hahas!
and cos my mum still woke me up early in the morning (to go sch)
i tried to waste time by taking the mrt!
all the way frm Novena, to Sembawang lol!
and den all the way back to orchard!!
hahas... sianzed.

i was totally snuffed out and dead lah!
like a walking zombie! I was so super tired lah please!:(
so, i slept on a staircase at orchard mrt o.0
lucky i changed out into mym sunday's bestest hahas.
my fav t and jeans.
if not i'll be so cold lah!

i slept to like 9 den my back started to ache lol.
(ponning sch suppose to be fun ok!)
so i made my way to breakfast corner! McDonalds!
lol.. to my horror the food was EX!
its breakfast and all the set meals were like 5++ dollars!!
im was already so totally broke:(
so i bought just 1 PATHETIC SAUSAGE MUFFIN w EGG which burnt a 3.40 inch hole in my wallet:(
for a stupid burger i paid too much.
not worth it loh please. haiz
i took pics at mac! hahas.


I ate my burger and spent an hr and a half playing games on my handphone lol.
at least i had a decent place to sit!

SO QUIT ASKING ME HOW I SPENT MY TIME PONNING SCH!!!:(


after tt was already 10++am.
time passed soooo super duper uber slow:(:(
i nearly regretted.
at least i'll hav my frens in sch.
haiz.:(

I strolled (really STROLLED) to Heeren.
cos i LOVED the HMV there hahas!
the music, movies, i love the atmosphere lah hahas..
i saw this staue on the way.. so funny lah!
it took me another hr browsing thru the whole store of 3 levels hahas.
i can practically see the sercurity ppl stalking me lol.
so i left loh!
hahas den came the part when i used the TOILET.
its so difficult to find the toilet there lah!.
some levels only hav female toilets,
some only males. -.-

when i finally found the toilet
i was already like super urgent!!!
so i removed my ring and placed it on the toilet paper holder.
i was like so scared i accidentally leave it there so i kept reminding myself abt it.
i keep reciting in my mind, chant "remb to take your ring... remb to take your ring..."
i walked out of the toilet still chanting it.
see.
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABT THE RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was TOO engrossed trying to remind myself to take the ring back ahHHH!!HH!!! :(:(
wth.

haiz. (im still sighing)

den i bought food at Old Chang Kee (still chanting....)
walked all the way to Wisma...
had lunch at KFC ( still chanting...)
window shopped a little at the shopping centers there.. ( still chanting...)
den i saw a very cute hp pouch! (still chanting...)
it had army liked patterns on it and its in a T-Shirt like design (still chanting...)
i took the pouch and a salesman stopped me.
"heyys i didnt put a price tag on it!"

den it JOLTED me!!!
I was wondering wad i was chanting in my mind all along!
DEN i striked me!
sianz...
i nearly died!.
the ring had my name engraved on the insides!!!
AHHHHH!

i didnt noe why i can still window shop summore lol..
i saw this really nice pencil case hahas:).. :(
I wan the white one!!!
walked and walked...
window shopped ( dun noe how come i was in the mood still)
when i walked back,
i saw this squished roach on the staircase! lol..
i wanted to take a pic,
but scared ppl think im crazy...
so i walked up and down..
up and down until no one was near by den i took a pic hahas!
lame -_-

its disgusting lah please hahas.XD

so i jogged back to Heeren's toilet.
sadly,
it wasnt there:(
SAD.
SAD.SAD:(:(

my poor ring:(
someone STOLE it:(:(
(finder keepers SUCKS!)

haiz.
i still had time so i window shopped till 2pm.
den i took a train to Toa Payoh.
i saw this man on the train lol
he was kindda well built but i din notice him until he started acting funny..
lol. no, he wasnt trying to hide a bomb.
he was flexing his biceps and admiring it !!!! lol.
so funny lah hahas...
but i didnt take a pic. sad hahas.

i went to tpy library and read some books,
pestered my sis a few times to come and keep me company but she just wasnt free.
sianz.
I saw this funny sight in typ library lift! hahas:)

so at 4pm,
i went home.
wad a day of ponning sch.
PONNING SCH SUCKS!
so moral of story,
DUN PON SCH!!!! hahas :(



my ring....:(

No comments: