Monday, January 29, 2007

because

haiz...
today wasnt a very good day ba!
apologise to like so many ppl today.
all because i have been so insensitive.

:(

i have nvr been like tt lah!
i mean, at that time i can tell tt they were already pissed.
its like yes, i can tell, i can feel it the first time they ans me
but to think tt i actually tried to "test out" summore and in the end pissed em even more:(

sorry amelia!
sorry beatrice!

haiz.
see!
why am i like tt?
i shld nvr be like tt lol.

den i summore totally din noe abt my good fren's b'day!!
lol its like it just paassed and i didnt noe:(:(
how?
so i wished him a day later lol.
haiz.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY "BRITNEY"!!
hahas code name:)

today i sch i pon-ned GP lecture hahas! cos we were already TOO late (5min) XD
lol
hahas.. yea, but me, yu shan, michelle and ting ting didnt waste the time off ok!
we did our GP project!!
yeap:)

den when its time for tutorial,
we went to take the LIFT up to the 5th floor.
guess wad.
we took the same lift with the NO.1 POSER in the sch
and the GP TEaCHER!!!!!!!!
its like the gurls with me started GIGGLIng hahas.
me and michelle used our files to cover our faces! hahas...
lucky she didnt noe we PON-nED lol...

hmmm..
my day very boring so nth to write leh...
did i tell you a company sent my dad a $1 check?
lol... even the postage and letter cos more den tt
hahas my-self dun send lol.



today my parents talked to me abt relationships AGAIN.
lol.. now my mum oso approved:)
but i noe its not tt easy haiz.
my mum talked to me abt you.
yea, she actually said your name.
she tried to explain to me tt things will not be easy.. because of your..
i shldnt say.
it might be too obvious its you,
yea.
but i dun care
i will perservere:)

Today when i just reached home
when i flopped on my bad,
oh my gosh!
Hao Feng called me!!
he haven called me in ages lah please:)
he and wei han were just down stairs hahas...
so i went with em to square 2 and velocity!!

No comments: