Friday, January 26, 2007

reviewed.

hahas okok since you all wan me to write abt my happenings, de so be it.
lol. guess tt you all have gotten sick and tired of my rantings and 'wierd', you can say, poems?

haiz. fine:)

lettme start with ytd?
hmmm.. oh yah
nonon... shant begin with ytd!.. i'll start with tuesday!, the day tt sort of, probably changed my life (and my face)

yea! i finally underwent cosmetic surgery and removed 2 mole on my face!
hahas.. one of which was prety big i guess o.0
yep, i removed my mole baby:)
my mum said i could hav a new face for chinese new year... which is lke around the corner!
haha.. i wonder how different i will look lol!XD

there's is still a wound where the mole was at,
yea, a little stiches:(
but do not fred! the wounds'll be gone sooon.

i went to sch the next with this HUGH (i relly mean it!, HUGH) plaster across my face o.0.
stupid.
sick.
gross..
ewwwww....
hahas:)

i really make heads turn you noe!
ppl were like practically staring into my face and i bet they think im disfigured
, so to all those who asked my wad happened to my face,
i told em i have been disfigured.:) wahahaaha lol.

so i removed the plaster the next day
and yea.. the wound aint tt obvious anw:)
lol. (no more making heads turn and questions, yea)

wed~




during ct we had this game to built the tallest structure with newspapers!

and my grp won!::) we were the most practical, and smart:) cooperative too!:) see our structure!




land training day.
i nearly died 0.0
yes, reallly! so stupid lah aiyo..
after warming up, we ran 2.4km!
lol ... den after resting,
we were supposed to sprint 400m! 2 times!
den resst, den 200m! 2 times oso!
and rest,,,, 100m! 2 times!
SPRINTING!
i really died o.0
i vomitted like 4 times at one go.
lol
cramps, ( till now)
woah.
the guyys (n gurls) were nice and caring
hahas.
thx:)

den we did leg exercises ( like the running were not enuff!)
MANY leg exercises..:(
mao cheng cramped lol.
the gurls tut it was funny cos me, weihan and another gurl was treating his cramp.
and we looked like we were helping mao GIVE BIRTH lol.
so stupid-.-

aiyah!
enuuff of training... my legs still hurt :(

today was fine.. just tt MY LEGSS STILL HURT!!:(
i feel like a crippled.
oh yah hahas..
chinese lesson was stupid too.
ridiculous!
lol...
chinese lesson was the last period, and its 1.5hrs!!!
crazy lah..
so i was bored and lazy hahas
and i started drawing on my chinese ws ( didnt even bother to read it)
it started with drawing dinos,
den came tigers,
den bears,
den scribbling,
den the chinese teacher. -.- (i was too bored ok!)
i drew a pic of her with her hands on her side.

and the next moment i knew,
xiao fen lao shi was doing tt! exactly like the pic! lol... (if i knew i wld have drew a pic of her scratching her armpit! lol:))

we all laughed and teacher found out i was drawing her lol!
so stupid lah!





my chinese ws!






aiyo..
and and..
i saw a pic on the table and i tut it was nice so i decided to take a pic:)





guess wad.
i forgot to turn the shutter sound off-.-
it was so LOUD lah!
everyone stared at me and Michelle was laughing away lol.
i swear my face turned red.
lucky the teacher closed both eyes and both ears lol!
hahas.
so stupid.

and i saw this ad in the sch lift!


see! spell independent into "interdependent"! lol.. lousy ad maker XD
oh wait... is this correct? i found the word "interdependent" in my dictionary. lol!
-.- sorry....:)


haiz.. im tired! blog another time:)
yes, i promise, LESS "poems" lol. hahas.

No comments: