Sunday, January 14, 2007

un-dulled?

well, seems like my blog's quite dull and boring (issit?)
so i decided to dig out all the pics in my comp and upload it here!:)
wait arh..
All the discription are below the pics!

my sis and me pulling stupid faces! this was at malyasia,afamosa:)


another stupid faces hahas! so act cute!XD


OH! this one's at disco night:) me and the guyys.. see all of em so super tall lah! crazy:( tts me in the center trying to be seen!!!

Another one.. but now with EVERYONE!:) but sadly still, my face....:(

a group photo of my OG! we were playing a game and needed to take pics with tourist hahas.. i llok so ugly in dere:(

Wild Wild Wet!! my last(hopyfully not:() outing with the guyys..:S haiz. memories



I kindda like this pic with me and my sis!


My bro and I acting cute .... how come i realise i always act cute!X(


me and bro yo-ing


yo-ing again...-_-;

One of my fav pic! Junior camp rawks! Me,Sophie,Sarah,JianRui :)

Damn Nice right! only can see me! and a little of Jarvis!! his damn cute lah!XD



me and jian rui... so gayy!


Jarvis!!! OOMG!! Jarvis so cute lah! hahas... his like only pri5! i wan him as my little bro!!!!!!!!!!! I DUN CARE!!


JARVIS!!!!!!!!!XD


Sophie's Sleeping! hahas caught on cam:)



mine! i did tt! so nice.... :D



Jian Rui's...


Me,Sophie and Darling MOOOoooo....!


RubberBand-Passing-With-Straw-In-Mouth Game!! cute jarvis passing to me!



me and Jianrui being gay again.. o.0



oh.l... me and SOPHIE BODY FIT!~
TTs all..:) took me a longgg... time doing this post lah!") not so boring already right! XD

No comments: