Saturday, May 24, 2008

pit

i just feel like i'm climbing out of a deep pit....
Praying someday that i'll reach the bright light above my head.
Climbing and climbing knowing i'm nearer the top for each push upwards...

Each step is difficult...
I bruised my hand, my fingers bend elbows.
All scratched and worn.
Blood stains envelop my arms...
Yet i had continue... Pushed myself and ahead.
I wouldn't let go! No matter how jaded and rough the walls were...

There was my dream! Up there!
I couldn't give up... I wouldn't...


Yet... The circle of light wasn't any bigger... Wasn't any nearer...
I start to wonder.
What have i been climbing for...
When i just wouldn't reach the top... What have i bled for? Have sweat for? Have pushed on for
...

I would just let go and fall all the way down...
Down... And collapse and die.

1 comment:

unknown said...

"everything depends on wat is in our hearts. heartfelt prayers will definitely be answered.

if we decide that something is impossible, then with our minds thinking so, even possible things become impossible.

on the other hand, if we have the confidence that we can do something, we are one step closer to achieving it."
-mr. daisaku ikeda

hope this can inspire you. jiayou! (:
-some1 u dont know