Tuesday, December 23, 2008

awaken.

how often we find ourselves subconciously drifted away from Him?
from the path God had in plan for us.
and how often we find ourselves different, ungodly, and unclean?
so much so that we disgust ourselves.
yet, a part of us wants to live comfortably in that sinful ways.

life without God is so luring.
so dangerous.
the longer we live this kind of lives,
the more dead we are to the word of God.

yet, by the grace of God,
He always provides a way back.

i must admit i backslide alot.
i live a rollercoaster life.
and alot of christians do too.

i do go to church every week,
and i really do feel the presence of God in church.
but once i leave the house of God,
the lure of satan is so strong...

it seemed fine to live my life like that.
it seemed alright and even comfortable to get on with my daily works, without Him.
that left me so vulnerable to sin,
but i didnt know it.
life just kept me busy.
unknowingly i have pushed God out of my mind, and out of my heart.
I've always wonder why i am so prone to sin.
it is because ive failed to maintain my relationship with God.
ive failed to put God in control of my life.

i needed to wake up.
because a life so comfortable i lived in, without God.
without His direction, is so dangerous.
its wrong.
i am left outside,
exposed to the tides of this world.
to the arrows and storms.

i always thought that all these troubles that comes my way belongs to that of the evil one.
and it was he who is trying to tear me down.
but no,
God sent these waves.
God sent these storms.
He did that to wake me up,
to jolt me up.
so that i may know how far i have already drifted away from Him.
and its because He loves me.

so unconditionally,
so mercifully.
and He so willing to die for my sins
so that i can be forgiven and return back into His embrace.

thank you oh God.
oh You are just so beautiful...

God sent me a storm that racked up my life.
but He left my soul intact.
not just,

He sent jieru to speak to me and
He showed me to a blog.
belonging to a sec 2 boy.
and the blog posts revealed what maturity and sprituality far beyond his age.

and how ashamed they left me.
yet so inspiring and powerful,

all by God's plan.

Gavin is his name.
but i see pass the blog posts.
pass the words he used,
i see a star shinning for Jesus.
i see a heart so burning for God.
and i am proud of him. i am envious of him.

with such great aspirations.
and such burning desires for God.
you will find great favour in God.
and you will grow to become a real Man.

now,
you dream big and you will achieve.
as long as you put your faith in Christ Jesus.
and you walk your path next to Him.
renew your soul everyday with prayer and the Word of God.
and you will live the destiny He planned for you.

No comments: