Sunday, September 07, 2008

beyond earthly spirits.

well, amid all stress and frustration, worries and anguish.
i found true love.

now, dont get all excited and sparked.
its probably not what you think.

i guess its probably a year ago since then, but still.
i just found it. or probably, i just realised how precious was it.
that i was probably too blinded (by tears?) to really appreciate it.

like me, my sis is probably one emotional ship(wrecked?)
no she isnt. i probably am.
i never seen the inner her, or probably took that side of her too seriously till this fine day.
maybe ive peeked once or twice at her diary (oops), but i never did fully understood her thoughts, her feelings. her heart.

so small, so hidden.
yet so huge, so deep, so delicate.
even scary.

we both shared the same traits.
this phobia of expressing. of pouring. of tearing.
of sharing, of trusting.
like me, we both had no one else. but we had each other.
and we just didnt know it.
both lones. i know how she feels.
so suffocating.
so hurt.
yet somehow, we were born with our lips sewn.
yet again, blessed with these fingers.
we down our thoughts and feelings into writings.

so alike,
but i am luckier.
i experienced trust before.
a special person unlocked a lock in my heart.
left it open.
it was easier for me, revealing hints of sorrow sometimes outwardly.
yet for her.
a facade of happy-go-lucky, laughters.
whilst i know, behind that veil.
lies a broken soul. just like me.

and she loves me.
so much i didnt know till just.
hidden so rooted in her heart.
she hardly expressed it.
secrets. tears. she would so willingly spare for me.

we would share a vein.
when i bleed, she knows.
she feels it. she bleeds too.

her blog.
Sunday, August 19, 2007.
God willed, you shall find and read it.

a post. i read it once and i'll love her for a lifetime.
i would have sworn if i could.

this post will most likely mean little to you.
its between me and my sis.
it means a whole world to me.


when one day, when i know theres nothing on earth left for me to be, left to hold on to.
left to love. left to believe it.
i will always protect you, love you, cry with you.

i'll be your superman.

No comments: