Saturday, August 09, 2008

love flame

i know i just feel so helpless...
i know that i have nothing else, but God.
i know that i am filled, even though i only have Him.
because He is everything.

but, sometimes...
i cry.
i have the ultimate Savior.
the ultimate Lover...
but i still cry.

about things, i cannot speak about...
or at least,
i want to but i cannot.

because people are judgmental.

of all these, only 3 will remain.
hope, faith, love.

and the greatest of these is Love.

who can i talk to about...
so what if
im so stuffed and bleeding inside...
and so scared.
im shivering in the cold,
drenched in the rain
inside me...

theres this candle i hold..
gripped tightly between my fingers.
undaunted by the wind and rain...
keeping me warm.
i pray to this flame, to keep me safe.
that everything will be alright soon.
that all these pain im suffering... is just temporary.

the flame let me cry on it...
scream my heart out on it...
find comfort in it.
keep me warm.

but
but...

the flame has other plans....
its not taking away my pain... torture
anguish.

i find priority in my life,
A levels.
to take my eyes of the pain.
to know that this exam is more important...

even as im writing this,
there is so much i want to say.
and things that are taking place even now...
that bring the tears that's whelming up in my eyes.

and i down into loud asounding tunes
so i wont hear them.
lest i cannot control myself anymore....

yet i try to share my sorrows on this blog.
but with myself.
and yet there's so much i cannot say....
and i can only pray.

O for a love that knows no end,A love that is strong and pure,Reaching afar to both foe and friend,So deep it will always endure. —R. De Haan

Love enables us to walk fearlessly, to run confidently, and to live victoriously.

No comments: