Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Day Before ~

Woah!! everybody.. prepare to get jealous!:) MY sis b'dae party was ytd and she invited all her frens over.. and guess wad!XD Muhahahaha.. my Mum bought a Creative Zen V for both of us! OMG right?? soo cool! i mean the design itself is already very nice... mines orange and white while my sis is black and orange.. omg! wwwwell, my mum oso got herself a Camcorder:) at a very good price.. so me and my mum went home HAPPILY.:p

When we got home, i dashed to my room to devour the beauty of my newness! Life's good to me:) Praise God! the packaging was relly cool and all my accessories are white while my sis's black. Innovative and creative for Creative to think of tt!

Den i loaded all my songs in but it took so long.. like like urmm 4 hours? haiz.. wad can you expect.. i had to rip all my music Cds in and transfer the songs in my w700 walkman phone.. poor walkman.. now you will be not playing music le..:( miss you.. but yea:)

Wait wait.. i post some pics i took ~







pictures taken with my phone!
Cool right? i mean.. its soo Cool! Muhahaha! jealous?XD

No comments: