Tuesday, December 12, 2006

=Rip out the Wings of a Butterfly=

blogging again, shld i not be?
irritating bro just got of the comp, watched Naruto.
Great ha? boredom killed the me, save me please someone.
Haofeng called me outta fer WildWildWet tommorow. finally:)

Managed a smile,
still drowned in memories of the 5 days. in Bangkok
too late:) smile.

listening to H.I.M again, like the music...
please no... yes, obsessed already. man
under the rose, what a name. my blog remained empty.

memories... argh great.
Todays Felix day. yea, mum's greatest joy and pain too.
yea, wish you.

Woah, camps in only few days time. looking forward? yes.
be meeting em soon. cool=) look fer me at sentosa k?
and yea... todays the 12th, so pae posting results be out in 2 days!
please.. God im sorry. relly.
please put me in Ajc if its your choice, and Olevels good too. Thx
i wanna evangalise. please forgive me.

Yea. Christmas coming too! decos up? nah.. mum thinks too troub. great.
im waiting for christmas.
please take note of the Real Meaning behind Christmas yea.
Remembance of the Birth of Christ, my, our Saviour.
accept him, love him
believe him
be saved.

Happy early Birthday.

No comments: